Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lowland Games

Heading to Somerset for the weekend of the Lowland games has been an ongoing family tradition for the past 3 years. Whenever I am here (in England) it is a tradition for me too and it is such an amazing weekend to catch up with old family friends and new family friends from all over the country.

Another tradition that comes with it, is for all the children to take part in a raft race which is always great fun. As part of the raft race, the partakers have to dress up to a specific theme and a prize is always awarded to the best dressed, and for three years in a row, we have won. Well, not me specifically but the children that are a part of my crew... *throws around some gang signs that represent my "crew"*

The weekend was a great success and can I commend whoever is in charge of the weather because it was absolutely beautiful. I'm pretty sure it only rained once and that wasn't even relevant because we weren't outside at the time. So thank you to the Queen or the Prime Minister or whoever it is that sets up the weather.










Some pictures that were taken using an extremely incredible lens which I was barely able to carry. 

That's all, Bye! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment