Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Why I have been neglegent.

As per ushe I have been off on various adventures and I have failed to keep this blog updated, and I realise that every other post is just me apoloigising for being so negligent and as always I plan to redeem myself with this post. So without further ado:

So, the past few weeks have been a blur of business and relaxation and somehow they all got intertwined so I feel as if I have just been busy, in a good way though. A few weeks ago, the end of June actually (wow seems like ages ago) I went to an amazing place called Embercombe to do a leadership-type course called Catalyst. 

The reason I say "leadership- type" is because it was not your typical "Great leaders are strong willed and good planners" type of course. It was more of an experience and a journey into who you are as a person and the type of leader that you can be. It's all very hard to explain, but it was an amazing time with amazing people in a beautiful place. 

The course is rightly named because it was indeed a Catalyst of sorts. If you don't know what a catalyst is, then don't worry, I got you ;). Basically, a catalyst in scientific terms is something that helps a reaction to happen the way it should. The reaction is always there, the catalyst just helps it along *self five for suffering 3 years of chemistry.* Like a scientific catalyst, the Catalyst course is designed to give you an experience that does just that.

There will be links to everything because if I tried to describe everything, even briefly, I would end up writing a thesis. 

And pictures:


The beautiful lake.



A path to one of the Yurt villages. Yes, we lived in yurts for the week and they were super cozy and super lovely. 





A few shots of the pirate ship, on which some people took it upon themselves to act out Titanic.



Some beautiful faces


And one of the many fires that we sat around. 


That's all, Bye! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment