Sunday, May 11, 2014

London Tour



I am forcing myself to do this or else I will completely forget everything and then the post will be a lot worse than it usually is so I guess this is best. I am still in London (or as some like to call it: The Black Smoke, which it isn’t really) and I have been up to a lot of cool stuff.
Currently I am at an advertising agency that is right on Oxford street so I am in the hustle and bustle of the city and I am absolutely loving it. Yesterday, after work, I was taken on a little tour of London by two natives (Sandy and Thomasina) and they showed me all the touristy things that London has to offer.
We went on the London eye early in the evening and my word, London is even more beautiful from up there. It is crazy when you realise just how big the city is and how many important buildings there are. I also had a camera with me so I was filming the whole journey which is great, but it also means that I have a whole lot of editing to do :/.
We then drove around for a bit and we went past Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, South Africa House (\ J /) and a whole lot of other amazing places with incredible buildings. If ever I were to become an architect I think that I would draw most of my inspiration from all the old buildings in London, to be an architect I’d actually have to be able to draw so…. (That’s not happening anytime soon) but you get the jist.
To end off the evening we had some dinner in china town which was the perfect way to end of my tour of England. We had a whole lot of food, which tasted amazing, but it was too much to eat. We drove home and it was dark so I got some really cool footage of London at night which will look really cool once I actually decide to edit all of it.
Overall London has been one of the most amazing experience of my life, and I am still here for a few more days- enough to soak it all in and maybe do some shopping.

That’s all, Bye! :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment